Friday Favorites, 05-25-18
Can you believe its Memorial Day weekend? I sure can’t, and I am 100% positive that I feel this way every year. Right in the dead of winter, spring feels like it will never come, and then summer sneaks up faster and faster with each passing year.
Trying out a new post type this time around: short and sweet links to share with you all!
- I decided to partner with Beautycounter about a year ago after falling in love with their products. I’ll detail more about this in a different post, but through the holiday weekend, we’re giving away a Body Butter or a mini Cleansing Balm with every $125+ purchase. The Cleansing Balm is one of my favorites (I actually signed up with Beautycounter partially because I never wanted to live my life without this product because it is THAT effective. I know, dramatic.) Shop with me here.
- Magnesium supplementation is starting to become more mainstream, and as an NTP, I am SUPER excited about all the increased awareness. I rarely agree with everyone taking the same supplement regiment, but magnesium is one I recommend to 99% of clients who ask me.
- Has anyone tried Brandless before? I absolutely love their price points ($3!!!), but I personally haven’t done a deep dive yet on their quality. I haven’t heard from anyone who has tried them yet, so I’m curious to hear about any feedback.
- I know Tiffany has been really trying to market towards millennials, which, (I think?) is why they launched their Everyday Objects Collection. I’m obsessed with the Tiffany silver ball of yarn (Its SO unnecessary), however, its price tag is….ready for it…..$9,000
- My friend and fellow blogger, Dani, has been doing some truly inspiring things in the wine and beer world. (Do you remember her from Drinks with Dani?! We have partnered together a few times for drink/food recipe posts.) She has amazing educational videos on her YouTube channel, and she also relaunched her website as Libations Academy, and it is such a great resource. She’s my go-to for any question I have!
- Fascia blasting is also starting to become more mainstream (along with other body work like foam rolling, etc.) I’ve noticed a lot more fascia-targeting products on the market. What do you all think? Anyone tried it long term?